ICF Development Facts:
- Project Description: New build Rhodipor Ecobuild ICF home, self-built within a flood zone.
- ICF delivery route: Training course on premises, and on-site supervision with continued assistance.
- Project Location: Lincolnshire
ICF Construction Facts:
- Foundations: traditional strip.
- Floors: concrete beams with polystyrene infill to the ground floor, beam and block to the first floor.
- Walls: 300mm thick
- Finish: render applied directly to the Rhodipor Ecobuild ICF.
- Roof: SIPs roof allowing for vaulted ceiling within the property.
The scheme is situated within a flood zone and using the ICF forms to extend from the foundation level, helps to mitigate future issues to the building, where the risk of flood in this area is a high possibility.