ICF Custom Build, Two Storey home with room in the roof,
Stockton on Tees
ICF Development facts in brief:
- Project Description: ICF Custom build, two storey in height with rooms in the roof.
- ICF delivery route: Shell only all others works procured by client.
- Project Location: Hilton, Stockton on Tees
ICF Construction facts in brief:
- Foundations: Traditional strip foundation
- Floors: Solid concrete ground floor, TGI’s to first floor, attic trusses to roof space.
- Walls: 300mm wide with 50mm wide cavity and brick outer skin. 250mm ground floor internal walls.
- Finish: Brickwork with cut stone mullions and surrounds.
- Roof: Attic trusses.
- Roof Covering: Slate
ICF Case study in detail
The client featured on the BBC show ‘To Build or Not to Build’ the charismatic personality making them the lead feature of the programme.