Skip to content
ICF Development Facts:
- Project Description: three storey new build home with part basement retaining wall.
- ICF delivery route: shell only, with the client managing all other areas of the build.
- Project Location: Yorkshire
ICF Construction Facts:
- Foundations: traditional strip.
- Floors: solid concrete ground floor, beam and block to all others.
- Walls: Rhodipor Ecobuild 3 with 50mm cavity and stone outer skin.
- Finish: split face stone, with cut stone banding, heads and cills and infill panels.
- Roof: structural steel frame, with traditional cut rafters and purlins to form the vaulted ceiling.
- Roof: slate.
- Heating: under floor heating to all floors with mechanical heat recovery ventilation throughout.